In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese, and garlic until well blended. Set aside.
Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Wrap each with 2-3 pieces of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Place in shallow baking dish. Cover.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until chicken is no longer pink. Uncover for 5-10 additional minutes to crisp up bacon.
I served this with a tomato, cucumber, and feta salad tossed in Italian dressing, and a side of couscous.
Between recipe swap e-mails and friends discussing dinner ideas, I still find myself going back to the same old dinners every night. This blog is a way for me to pass on some of my favorites, catalog what I make for my own reference, and also a way to force me to get a bit more creative with what I make.
Around here we follow the 30, 20, 10 rule of thumb when it comes to our dinners. Under 30 minutes of prep time. Under $20. And under 10 ingredients. Simple, healthy and of course delicious recipes for the family on the go!
No comments:
Post a Comment